This delicious recipe:
☆. 3 cups almond meal
☆. ½ tsp Changing Habits seaweed salt
☆. ½ tsp baking soda
☆. ½ cup coconut oil, melted
☆. ½ cup organic coconut syrup
☆. 3 eggs
☆. 2 tsp vanilla essence
☆. 1 cup shredded coconut
☆. 2 cups mixture of pepitas, chia seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds
☆. ½ cup almond slivers
☆. ½ cup sultana (optional)
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda. Mix together.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, coconut syrup, eggs and vanilla. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Mix in coconut, seed mixture, almond slivers and sultanas.
- Wet your hands with water, then press the dough into the baking dish. Pat the dough down evenly.
- Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until brown. Allow to cool and refrigerate at least 1 hour before cutting into slices.