The 9 steps to healthy, glowing, silky skin
The natural skin care range from Rare Earth Oils is an exciting new development in holistic skin care which contains powerful botanicals for hydration, protection, cell regeneration, collagen and elastin growth. Follow these 9 steps for radiant skin!
- Protecting our skin from environmental factors is important to prevent free radical damage which leads to signs of aging. Overexposure to ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants can accelerate skin aging by degrading collagen and elastin and triggering oxidative stress (oxidising cells) in the skin causing. The solution is to apply skin care products that help prevent the oxidising of cells. These natural chemicals are called anti-oxidants. Potent antioxidants protect skin from age-causing free radicals.
- Collagen and Elastin production are vital to maintaining youthful,glowing skin. As we age, collagen and elastin production reduces. By encouraging and stimulating natural production, we can maintain healthy young skin under environmental stress and time.
- Encouraging regeneration of new skin cells by improving circulation to the skin.
- Hydrating and maintaining moisture levels and the correct balance of oils in the skin is an important key to maintaining healthy skin and preventing damage.
- Using the correct cleanser that doesn’t dry or damage the skin is important. Some soaps are harsh and dry out the skin, stripping it of natural oils and waxes.
- Naturally tightening skin cells helps maintain a youthful glow to the skin and slows down the aging process.
- Balancing skin that is too oily, too dry, or suffers from other issues such as acne, or red, inflamed or damaged skin.
- Avoiding skin care products that actually damage your skin. Some skin care products contain alcohol, which damages skin cells and dries out the skin, or other chemicals such as Urea (urine) used to create a white colour in the product.
- Drink enough water, eat a rainbow of fruit and vegetables every day and use good quality, natural, skin care products.