ChiroCure Clinic Pty Ltd
At ChiroCure we're here to provide Chiropractic, Osteopathy, Massage & Myotherapy services to help our patients achieve their health goals, by reducing pain and other related symptoms.
Make an enquiry
Our expert practitioners have the knowledge and facilities to assist with a wide variety of conditions including:
- Full spine, body treatment and realignment
- Controlled Adjusting Techniques
- Mobilisation of the Joints & Muscles
- Comprehensive Care Plans & Home exercise programs
- Professional Co-Management for Overall Health & Wellbeing
- Ultrasound Therapy for Pain, Scar Tissue & Swellings
- Inflammation and pain reduction
- Distraction techniques to lengthen spinal cord
- Activator and drop piece
- Massage Therapy using a mix of traditional and modern techniques including deep tissue, remedial, relaxation, Thai, lympathics, cupping, myofascial, trigger point therapy and more.
Dry Needling Therapy to help reduce muscular tension and stiffness
Our clinic locations in StKilda East and Mornington are a short distance from a number of allied health professionals including GPs, Pharmacies, Physiotherapists, Gyms, Psychologists & Dental surgeries.
As a private and mix Medicare billing practice, we strive to provide the highest quality services for our patients. For full details regarding our billing policies, please ask our friendly reception staff.
Both our clinics have on site car parking and free street parking available. Patients visiting us in St Kilda via public transport can catch the several bus services which pass down nearby Hotham Street and both the Balaclava and Windsor Train Stations walking distance nearby, are perfect for patients from St Kilda, St Kilda West, St Kilda east, Albert Park and Lake, Windsor, Port Phillip, Elwood and Balaclava.
Patients visiting us in Mornington via public transport can catch the 781/785/788 bus services which pass down nearby Barkly and Main Street from both Frankston and Dromana. The practice is located 300m from The Bays Hospital, 500m from Mornington Primary School and is less than a 10 minute drive from both Mount Eliza and Mount Martha. This location is great for patients living down in the Mornington Peninsula that are looking to make a difference to their health and wellbeing.
To help our patients fit us into their busy lives, we have appointments available seven days a week.
Booking an appointment is easy and can be done at any time using our convenient online booking service. Simply scroll to the top of the page and click on a suitable appointment time from the options displayed to get started now.
Special - 70 % OFF THERAPEUTIC PRODUCTS
Up to 70% off our range of natural therapeutic supports and products and supplements.
- Discount applied to product.
Special - 50% OFF INITIAL TREATMENT VISITS
50% off all initial treatment visits when booking at the MBS.
- Limited to 1 appointment per patient
Special - Like us on Facebook and share with 2 friends to win a FREE HOUR MASSAGE
Like us on Facebook or Instagram and share our page with 2 friends and you will enter the draw to a win a 60 MINUTE MASSAGE in the clinic.
- Winners will be drawn on the last day of the expo. 5 vouchers available.